- These terms and conditions relate to your application to participate in a football talent search competition and your membership of the Football Community entitled “Street Soccer Pro” (the “Event”) which 12 Yard Events Limited, trading as ‘Street Soccer Pro’ propose to present. The information given by you in your application for membership and to compete in our events may be used by ‘The Event’ should you be invited to participate.
- You are not eligible to apply to enter The Event if you are an employee or a close relation of an employee of 12 Yard Events Ltd, or any subsidiary or associated company.
- In entering The Event your fitness to take part is explicitly declared if you have any underlying health conditions it is advised that you seek expert medical opinion regarding your participation.
- How We Use Your Data:
a) Both The Event and the parent company take your privacy very seriously. By submitting your application you are indicating that you understand, acknowledge and (where relevant) consent to 12 Yard Events Limited collecting and using your personal information in the ways explained to you in Street Soccer Pro’s Privacy Notice for event Applicants, a copy of which is available here: StreetSoccerPro.com or by emailing privacyofficer@streetsoccerpr
c) If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal information or if you would like to update your information because your details have changed, please send an e-mail to privacyofficer@streetsoccerpr
o.com marked for the attention of the Privacy Officer, or contact the Privacy Officer by post at 12 Yard Events Limited, Empire Business Centre, 2 Empire Way, Burnley BB12 6HH.
- You acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions laid down by Event Organisers as determined by The Event (the “Rules”) and you acknowledge that the Rules may be changed (including without limitation verbally) at any time by The Event in their sole discretion. The Events’ decisions regarding all elements of the application process, the competition and the online community shall be final and binding.
- Applications for participation / membership can be made online at StreetSoccerPro.com. Entry is open for as long as The Event may elect. The Event may at its sole discretion include additional methods of application at any time and the closing dates for such methods will be as stated in the relevant promotion.
- Please note that outside of the application process, members may also be invited to take part in ‘Enhanced Category Events’ by The Event Management acting on behalf of the Company. Such invitations if accepted will be required to go through the normal application process and the full Event Rules will apply.
- Any applications to participate in The Event which are not received in time for your preferred event may be considered for alternative events and/or placed on a reserves list. We cannot guarantee that all applicants will receive a place in your preferred event to which you have applied.
- 12 Yard Events Ltd, Street Soccer Pro, their partner agents, affiliates and sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any online applications, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any messages or applications not being properly received or recorded.
- Applicants will be selected and invited to attend an event at a time and location to be decided at the sole discretion of the Event Management whose decision will be final and binding.
- The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will receive a place or participate in The Event.
- The Event is open to amateur fooballer’s only, if you are retained on a football contract in a professional or semi-professional capacity you will be ineligible to apply for or to take part in the Event unless specifically invited to do so by Event Management.
- Please note that to take part in the event you must be at least 11 years old by 01 January 2020 (or any later closing date as specified by The Event Management).
- If you are under 18 years of age please make sure that you obtain the permission of your parents or legal guardians before applying to compete in a Street Soccer Pro Event .
- If you are under 18 years of age and you are invited to take part in The Event, you must be accompanied by your parent or legal guardians at and during The Event.
- Proof of age and identification will be required by all participants at The Event.
- If the event dates are during school term times, it is your responsibility to obtain confirmation of authorised leave of absence during school term times from your school and/or Local Authority. The Event management will not be liable where you do not obtain such authorisation.
- If you are applying on behalf of a Doubles Team please ensure that you have the consent of all members of the team and if any member of the group is under the age of 18 then please also ensure you have the consent of that persons parent or legal guardian.
- You must have the right to be in the UK to take part in The Event and if you progress to any ‘Enhanced’ status, the right to live and work in the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. You must be able to demonstrate that you have this right on request by The Event Management at any time and you agree to notify the Event Management immediately of any adverse change in your immigration status.
- If you are invited to participate in The Event’ you hereby irrevocably grant all consents necessary for The Event Management to film and record such appearances and to use recordings featuring your contribution, including without limitation your image and/or voice, in connection with The Event and/or ancillary rights in The Event and to exploit the same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity without the need for payment to you. You agree to waive any moral rights that may exist in relation to your participation and contribution. You acknowledge that you understand the style, nature and format of The Event and that we reserve the right to show all Event appearances whether successful or unsuccessful.
- Should you be invited to take part in an ‘Enhanced Category Event’ you agree and undertake to enter into further contracts with The Event Management and you agree to abide by the terms therein.
- All personal details and/or information given in your application or member profile either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
- All participants and members of the online community shall show due respect for other participants and members. We value diversity and as such any insulting, racist, sexist or homophonic behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in the immediate termination of the members profile and ability to participate at any future Street Soccer Pro Events.
- The Event management reserves the right to disqualify you if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of these terms and conditions.
- You will not without the Event Managements prior written consent disclose, publish or discuss with any third party any information relating to The Event, your appearance in The Event, The Event production or any participants in The Event nor any other information which may come to your attention including without limitation in relation to the parent company, street Soccer Pro or otherwise save where such information is already in the public domain.
- You must disclose to the Event Management details of any unspent criminal convictions other than driving offences which have not resulted in a ban or custodial sentence. You shall notify the Organisers immediately if there are any criminal charges brought against you or if any information you provide in your application becomes inaccurate between now and the date of your appearance in The Event or any subsequent event in which you take part.
- Any personal conduct which is likely to bring The Event into disrepute will result in the immediate termination of the members profile and ability to take part in any future Events.
Terms & ConditionsStreet Soccer Pro2019-09-03T09:16:19+00:00